Friday, May 16, 2008

Trying something new

Michael has been working his buns off to get our back yard ship shape for summer! The grass is growing like crazy and with all the watering and mowing comes, you guessed it! FROGS! Michael brought Darren outside to see the frog. Darren wanted to hold it and of course, I was camera ready! Darren loved the frog so much that he didn't want to let it go. He even named it Sarah. So, here is a picture of Darren's friend Sarah that he asks about on a regular basis.
Darren thought that it was pretty cool that he go this picture taken in the dark with his frog. So, while he was supposed to be washing his hands from holding the frog, he took my camera instead. This was the product of Darren's discovery.
You would think I would have learned about leaving my camera out! Well, I didn't. Not only did I leave it out, but I also taught him how to use the timer on the camera. Equipped with a table and the camera, Darren has a little photog session with himself. Only one turned out.

0 comments: