Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday Bash

On August 2nd, 2008 we celebrated Darren's 4th birthday and Jaycee's 2nd. The kids celebrated in style with nearly all their family by their sides. They got more toys and clothes than Christmas, and more than I know what to do with! Looks like I get to spend the rest of my day sorting through all their older toys and donating a good majority of them to make room for the new! haha. It seemed that everyone had a blast and enjoyed themselves. It was hot, but the water was cool. Darren amazes me with how much he wants to do things completely on his own. Not only did he run through the water park as if he owned it, but he was such a well behaved little man! Jaycee was also on her best behavior! She hung out with anyone that would let her perch on their hip. Most importantly, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for everything that they have done, did, and ever will do for my kids, my life. Its amazing how 2 tiny little people can play such an important roll in my life, and keep me grounded. The reality is, I don't know where or how my life might be without them. But again, thank you to all who were there with us and made the day special for my little pals. And since Darren cant type, and Jaycee cant talk, I decided to ask them how they would like to thank everyone that came and for the special gifts. Darren said "Thank you for my birthday presents and swimming!" Jaycee said "I unt cup cakes." Translation: she enjoyed the cake! hahaha. And now, a few pictures of the fantastic party.

















0 comments: