Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things that make me go Hmmmmmmm

Yeah, there are some things that make me go hmmm. And crack me up! Here is my list of things that are questionable, some hilarious, but definitely my life.!
1. My mom wants to cut her hair like Adam Lambert from American Idol. Hmmm
2. My mom is serious about #1. Hmmm
3. Jaycee fits the typical signs of a Leo. Bossy, charismatic, loving, all wrapped into one little body. Hmmmm
4. Darren starts school in September of 2010 since he misses the cut off this school year. Hmmm.
5. Scheisty people. Even worse, being related to one. Hmmmm
6. Watching a family members life go down the drain. Hmmmm.
7. Jaycee's rhythm. Unexplainable, totally on beat, more than my household combined. Hmmm
8. Darren's immediate capability to make friends. Hmmm
9. My quickness to forgive and forget. Hmmm
10. My vanilla-rapture mother and her ability to devour a Samoan ice cream cone in 5.2 seconds flat. Hmmmmm
11. Michael getting hurt at nearly every softball game. Hmmm
12. High school behavior in supposedly grown and mature adults. Double Hmmmm.
13. Darren helping me pick weeds. And liking it! Hmmm.
14. Darren's fascination with bubble gum. Hmmmm
15. Drum roll please! And the last thing that makes me go hmmmm is Darren's growth spurts and the super human amount of food intake that comes with them! 3 and a half turkey hot dogs and a cup of mac and cheese at one sitting! Or what about this? 2 burritos for dinner! Man, am I going to suffer with the grocery bills when that kid is a teenager!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post!! hahahaha.