Friday, September 5, 2008

Did I mention I love him?

Today is my sweet little Dare Bears 4th birthday! I cant believe that he is been in my life for so long now. Michael and I were watching some old videos of Darren as a new born and it just amazes me how far he has come. He is a full fledged boy! When Darren was born, he stayed in the NICU for 5 days do to a hemorrhage in his head. He gave us quite the scare! Never could I have imagined just how much this little man was going to change my life. Darren enjoys T-Ball, swimming, fishing, camping, hiking, playing in the dirt, baking, coloring, riding horses, catching frogs and reading. Darren is the silliest little boy I know. He always makes me laugh with the things that he comes up with. He is definitely going to be my little class clown! Now, Darren is ready for school, growing like a weed and the most awesome big brother, son, cousin, nephew, grandson, and friend that anyone could ever ask for. So here is to Darren, Happy Birthday Bubba! And thank you for 4 years of the most priceless memories.
WE LOVE YOU!
YOUR # 1 Fans,
Dad, Mom and Jaycee



























































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: