Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gingerbread

Okay, I am a sucker for gingerbread! I could eat it all day long! Whats better than a gingerbread man? A house of course! So Michael and I found a kit to make everything and thought it would be something fun for him and the kids to do during the week. Little did he know all the time and detail that gets put into it. So, here is the product of Michael and the kids 2 hour project!

After dinner last night, Michael and I thought we should have a little taste test. It turned out we ate almost a whole slat of the roof, with the help of the kids of course! Gotta say, I'm a fan! But judging by Michael's piece, he might take the cake for that title!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ky and I decorated our gingerbread house today! I ate waaayyy too much of the frosting and candy! SO FUN!!!! Love your pictures of the kids at the park... they even model and pose for you!!!! :)