Monday, December 22, 2008

Letters to Santa, Darren 2008

Dear Santa,
I love you and want you to come to my house. I just wanted to say I love you. Please don’t forget.
Jaycee spit on me. We will give you cookies and celery for the reindeer and some warm milk. I won’t suck on my lip anymore ever again. I made a Santa Claus and you can keep him.
My year was great. I don’t want my old trucks that are at my grandma’s house and my house. Can you sit on my couch and wait for us so we can see you and watch TV with us for a little bit?
You can eat here and when you are done you can sleep in my bed.
I was very good this year. I would like race cars, monster truck games and Jaycee can have Polly pocket games. A motorcycle game for me and Jaycee.
My sister would like a reindeer if you can drop your reindeer off to play. He doesn’t have to go to sleep since he is a big boy.
Santa Claus, please drop all your reindeer off and if they are hungry they can eat some turkey.
Please bring my puppy a present too. I love you.

Love, Darren Michael Willis



0 comments: