Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 blog special!

So today is a 2 blog special. I have 2 things to write about although the 2nd one wont come until later today.
Last night after Michael made dinner I was cleaning up the kitchen. You know, the good kind of clean, bleaching the counters, buffing the table and sweeping. Since the next 2 days will be busy ones I figured I would get all that stuff out of the way. I had been in there for some time and Jaycee was in the bathtub. Darren and Michael were on the couch watching American Idol. I heard Jaycee say "Mama, mere" which normally means that she is done playing and ready to be washed. I told her to hold on one second since I was up to my elbows in bleach. About a minute passes and her calm calling turned into a really quiet cry and she said "Mama, mereeeeeee!" Both Michael and I looked at each other and I knew that I had to drop what I was doing and go check on her. When I walked past Michael and Darren I looked at Michael and asked why I had the feeling that she pooped in the bath tub. When I made it to the bathroom, I saw a VERY wet bathroom rug and little chubby Jaycee sitting on the thin long side of the bathtub edge holding her knees, shaking and dripping wet and as I asked her what was wrong, I already knew. She pointed inside the bath tub and she said in a very small and shaky voice "care meeeeee!" Jaycee pointed at a floating turd in the bath tub and cried. I felt so bad and called Michael in the bathroom. We both waited until Jaycee was in our shower and clean before we cracked up laughing at what she had done. She was genuinely scared of what she saw floating in the bath tub. She is my little frady cat!

0 comments: