Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I look at my kids and think, man, they have changed so much! After I gave the kids a bath Sunday I was looking at Darren playing outside. He looked so tall! All I could think was that I wanted to remember how he looked right then because it was then that I realized that he was a kid, and not a little boy anymore. Everything about him screams KID. So that got me going, especially when I thought of how close he is to being 5 and Jaycee to 3. I know I don't have the best memory, although it is sometimes selective, but I wanted to take some pictures to help remind me of what they both looked like that day. Darren, who normally doesn't like pictures lately, was all for it. And there was no question about Jaycee who now proudly goes by Jaycee Jeanine Beauty Queen.

1 comments:

Lisa Dalton said...

Can your kids please give my kids a posing lesson. I cannot get them to look at the camera and smile at the same time for the life of me! :)