Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day

The weekend of Memorial day was a good one! I took the Friday before off, had Monday off and took Tuesday off. We spent the weekend in Payson. My cousin Steel graduated from high school the previous Thursday so Dana threw him a party that Saturday. It was nice to be able to see all the Payson/Camp Verde gang again. Ryhin and Vance went with us to the party. It was interesting. Kirk came and picked Michael up to go fishing and I was there with all 4 of the kids. They were all really good and listened really well. The only thing that was difficult was trying to make 4 plates of food with only 2 hands lol. Everything was fine! The kids ate and had cupcakes after. Vance hung out by the ice chest so he could eat ice the whole time. Ryhin played with the baby hound dog and ate salsa from Aunt Tani. Jaycee walked around like she owned the joint and Darren played with his new friend Race, my cousin that is Darren's age. I got to see my Uncle John that I haven't seen in years! We also took the kids bowling which was a sight to see. They had a lot of fun and were sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for their turn. They were loving it until Lisa brought soda and french fries to snack on.
It was good to see the family and spend some time in the awesome Payson weather. A storm just isn't a storm unless you are there! I am already missing that place!

0 comments: