Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My sicky Grills

What would you know? Jaycee was on an upswing from her fever. I thought she was better! "Thought" being the key word. I am driving down Ironwood this morning when I hear Jaycee cough and then throw up. For all those that have ever driven down this road, you know that unless you have 4WD or are riding a horse, you cant pull over. Jaycee seemed fine right after, laughing and trying to touch Darren with what he called "her stinkies" which was nothing more than her fingers covered with throw up. I cracked the windows, thinking it would help with the smell, but seeing that it was about 5:15 in the morning, it was a little cold. So I rolled them down more and turned the heat all the way up to keep the kids warm.

Either way I looked at it, I was pretty much out of luck. Even if I could have pulled over, I would have had nothing to clean her or change her into it. So we drove to Lisa's where she helped me get Jaycee cleaned up. She seemed better altogether so I am hoping that no news is good news!

0 comments: