Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No Wonder




So, Lately I haven't been feeling 100%. I have had a cough for 3 weeks now and have had some pretty bad allergy attacks. I finally decided to go to the doctor, feeling that 3 weeks of not being able to smell or taste was enough. Yesterday I went to work, called the doctor and was able to get into the next appointment, 30 minutes from then. I told everyone at work that I would be back, unless I was contagious, but that I would see them in a few. Yeah right!! I was told I have a sinus infection that led to bronchitis, that could possibly be pneumonia, but they couldn't get a good enough read since I cant even take in a full breath without it turning into a violent coughing spell. So here I am, at home with both kids, not feeling too motherly. I have an inhaler that gives me the shakes, nasal spray that tastes like a giant wave of the ocean just hit me in the face, mouth open and all and an antibiotic pill that is the size of a small sub sandwich. I am able to smell a little now, but my taste hasn't come all the way back quite yet. But hey, I try to look at the bright side of things! At least I don't have to hear the sad attempts of my nose whistling as I try to take in a breath through it anymore! Aww, the joys of having allergies in AZ! Despite all, I still managed to clean the kids up and go outside for some fresh air.

1 comments:

Lisa Dalton said...

This blog pretty much seals the deal... I think you have the cutest kids (with the exception of mine) in the world! :)